I bought a few products this summer that have really changed how my hair looks and feels: superclean ( I think thanks to the sulphate free shampoo), shiny (thanks to the new hair dryer, I think), smooth (thanks to the new conditioner, I guess) and much less frizzy (thanks to a combination of all of the above, maybe?).
And that’s simply why I’ve chosen them for this entry.
So here’s what has changed my hair:
This is probably the conditioner with the greatest smell I’ve ever had. Leaves you hair super soft and smooth…
Noisy but effective
Of course none of this would work if I didn’t treat my scalp properly ( I have very sensitive scalp and if I don’t use an appropriate shampoo for this my scalp goes out of whack easily).
This year I started using the Korres Shampoo for sensitive scalp which has proved amazing.
So basically (and as crazy as it is) I must admit that my hair routine consists on:
1. wash with Korres shampoo-wash away
2. wash with Samy shampoo-wash away
3. Aussie 3 minute miracle conditioner (3-5 min)-wash and don’t rinse off completely
4. good amount of Tressemme mousse for curly hair
5. Tressemme mist to protect hair from heat
6. Dry hair
7. Finish off with a dollop of Samy gel for curly hair…
…and that’s why I’m always late the days I wash my hair…
Is your hair routine as crazy as this?